7 Free Things To Do in Vancouver This Summer
Summer is here! With summer comes plenty of relaxation, free time, and opportunity to explore. We’ve put together a list of 12 free things to do in Vancouver this summer, so that you and your family can not only embark upon many adventures and make lasting memories, but you can also save a little money in the process. Check out our list below:
1. Check out all the wildlife that Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge has to offer!
2. Stroll along Officer’s Row and see 22 preserved Victorian homes on the National Historic Register! These homes were built in the 1800s to house U.S. Army officers at Vancouver Barracks. Dine at The Grant House Restaurant or tour The Marshall House while you’re at it!
3. Head to Uptown Village to shop the adorable shoppes, amazing art galleries, and delicious restaurants!
4. Walk along the Waterfront Renaissance Trail for 5 miles of paved paths and trails that connect downtown Vancouver’s shops, restaurants, historical attractions, and more all along the Columbia River. Don’t miss the Vancouver Land Bridge!
5. Hike Moulton Falls State Park to see the falls, hike, fish, and swim!
6. Visit the Pendleton Woolen Mill and see first-hand how 100 percent virgin wool goes through the dye house, spinning and weaving, and finishing to create amazing blankets! You can even shop the Mill Store when you’ve finished the tour!
7. Listen to some incredible music at the Riverview Six to Sunset Concert Series each Thursday evening from July 7-August 11 at Esther Short Park!