Dear Valued Patient,
We are excited to welcome you back into the office. As we navigate these unprecedented times, we want to let you know that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. We want you to know what precautions we are taking and what you can do to help.
PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING:
- Pre-screening patients prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Obtaining a temporal temperature (forehead scan – requires no touching).
- Reducing the amount of patients in office at one time by having patients text when they arrive and waiting for the “all-clear” to come in.
- Having a clearly labeled entrance and exit hallway to the treatment areas.
- Wiping down and/or sanitizing tables and highly touched surfaces between each patient.
- Provide hand santizing stations for patients.
- Having staff regularly use hand sanitizer or hand washing for 20 seconds.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are ill, have a fever, or any symptoms of respiratory illness.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Effective June 26, 2020: patients will be required to wear a mask in the office per the Dept of Health order.
- Show up on time, if not a little early for your scheduled appointment.
- Try not to work out/exercise or sit in a hot car before your scheduled appointment so as not to artificially raise your body temperature. (If you have a temperature at the door we will be unable to see you for your scheduled appointment.)
- Fill out any relevant paperwork online and submit electronically before arriving for your scheduled appointment.
- When making payments (i.e copays, co-insurance or fee for service) please consider using a card and saving it to file. If tipping your massage therapist, please consider downloading the appropriate apps (venmo, paypal, etc.).
- If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breathe) please contact us immediately so we can reschedule your appointment to a time when you are feeling better.
- If you have tested positive for covid-19 or are living with someone who has, please follow the recommended two week quarantine before scheduling in our office.
- If you think you have been exposed or are exhibiting symptoms of covid-19, consider getting tested.
- If you are in the high risk category consider the urgency of your condition versus the potential risk factors.
- Please be patient and courteous with our staff and practice members. We understand stress levels are at an all-time high, if we all do our best we can get through this! 🙂
We will continue to follow updates given by the CDC, state and federal governments to ensure we are operating within the proper guidelines. We will keep you updated with any changes via text/review wave app.