Independence Day is right around the corner, and with it comes many fun celebrations around town. We’ve got the scoop on all the Fourth of July Fun happening in and around Vancouver, Washington – check it out below:
- Independence Day at Fort Vancouver
- 45th Annual Vancouver Rodeo
- Head on over to the Vancouver Rodeo on July 4 at 1:00pm to see the rodeo riders! This is a great, family friendly event.
- Portland Pickles Baseball Game
- Celebrate America’s birthday with America’s favorite past time at the Portland Pickles game! The game begins at 7:05pm and will be followed by a spectacular fireworks show!
- Waterfront Blues Fest Fireworks Show
- This is the largest fireworks display in Oregon! Western Display choreographs the show to the tempo and intensity of a soundtrack produced and simulcast by KINK.fm 101.9. The 22-minute-show will include 11,800 shots. Don’t miss it!
What are your plans to celebrate July 4th? We’d love to hear them!